Day 2) Describe the good,bad and ugly of yourself.
This is a hard one for me. It’s one of the reasons I’ve been putting it off. I am awful when it comes to describing myself but, I’m going to give it my best shot.
I like to think that I am generous, kind, helpful. I think about others before myself. I want everyone around me to be happy, I don’t like to cause drama and conflict. I’m forgiving, I can admit to my mistakes. I’m a good mom. I like to think I have a good personality.
I’m too hard on myself, I overthink pretty much everything. I’m too quick to forgive people, I give people too many chances when they don’t deserve it. I put people before myself more than I should. I don’t always stand up for myself when I should. I’m working on these things.
MY FACE I can be quick to let my temper get the best of me.
That was probably horrible. Like I said before I am not great at describing myself.
Day 3) Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.
I talked about this in my post yesterday. I am single and plan on staying the way for a while. I don’t want to be in a relationship. I’m pretty awkward when it comes to dating. I have no idea if someone is flirting with me. I’ve been told guys have been flirting with me and I have no idea it’s even happening. I wouldn’t have even known my ex liked me if he hadn’t just flat out told me.
Day 4) Your top 5 pet peeves.
- People that do not have manners. I can not understand what is so hard about saying please and thank you.
- People in the store that decide to block the entire isle with their carts and act like they are the only ones around.
- People that abbreviate words that do not need to be shortened. Ex. Nd instead of and, gr. beans instead of green beans. It does not take the much longer to write/type out the full word.
- There/their/they’re, you’re/your and to/too/two
- Cryptic social media posts. I’m sure everyone has seen this happen at least once. Someone posts about how upset they are or how their live isn’t going the way they want. When someone asks them about it, they respond saying they don’t want to talk
Day 5) Favorite food and why?
- Pasta! Anything with pasta in it.
- Pork carnitas
- potatoes! Any kind of potato. Fried, mashed, boiled, baked, french fries, hash browns. I love them all!
Basically I love food. Why? Because it’s delicious! The only food I do not like are onions.
Day 6) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I would love to be a lactation consultant, to be able to help women with breastfeeding challenges and to help normalize breastfeeding. I would also love to live on a farm and be able to live off the land ( I don’t know if this is so much a job, though) For now though I am happy being a mom.
Day 7) Somewhere you would like to move or visit.
I’d like to visit Ireland, New Zealand and, Italy. I’d love to move to Finland.
Day 8) Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.
- I am double jointed in both my elbows and my knees.
- I used to have more than 10 pet rats.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I have to check behind the shower curtain before I use the bathroom, even in my own home.
- I do not know how to walk in heels. Picture a new born baby deer, and that’s me in a pair of heels.
- I hardly ever wear make up. And when I do it’s just the basic eyeliner and powder to hide my oily skin.
- I only own 3 pair of shoes. Flip flops, sneakers, and a pair of boots.
- I watch too much HGTV.
- I took 2 years of French and have nothing to show for it. I know maybe a handful of words in French. I should have paid more attention.
- I know how to hatch and care for chickens.
- I’d rather live in the country than in a big city. Big cities make my anxiety go crazy. I don’t like everything being on top of each other. I need big open fields and space.
- I can not smile in pictures, I have the worst fake smile in the world.
- This is getting harder than I thought it would be. I am not that interesting of a person. I’m boring.
- I love the smell of a garage and hardware store.
- I hate wearing dresses.
Day 9) A picture of your handwriting